Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Musical Experiences and other fun links

Sorry everyone - the holidays are a busy travel time, and between Upstate New York, Indiana, and now Florida, I've been neglecting the blog a bit. I have a few flights over the next two days (to get to FLA) so I hope to get some more great material for us!

In the meantime, I've been collecting links, and I'll share some with you!

First, an online version of an interesting and thought provoking talk given at the Sibelius Academy in Helsinki regarding "New Musical Experiences".

The organ in Cage's organ2 (ASLSP) has reached its SECOND chord! Woo Hoo!

I'm currently writing a paper on Mash-ups for a conference in February. Here is a collection of fun links that I've found (most of these are old)

Pop Eats Itself
1+1=1
Mashing for Beginners

The Top 50 Music Videos of 2005! My fave is Beck's "Hell Yeah" I think.

This ruined many hours of work this week. THANKS A LOT! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Counter