Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Godotcast #2

I've added the second installment of the "Godotcast" to my Podcast (can be found in the sidebar to the right). In this installment I describe the process behind the final cues for each act and a brief discussion of the collaborative process. I utilized Shepard's Tones for these cues to represent the endless waiting that the characters undergo in the play. Those of you that know know how much I like these sounds, but hopefully you get a kick out the end of the show, where I attempt to replicate these tones on a piano.

You can listen to this either through the embedded player in the sidebar or you can download the audio seperately below. There is a short advertisement if you download the audio.

Direct link to audio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Counter